- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead and Manage Egypt based multi process operations in the space of background verification services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drive People and Performance Management
- Drive improvement in the existing process, operational systems.
- Support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Conduct review of Operations Performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with process managers, team leaders.
- Have regular meetings and provide updates in the form of formal reviews to the senior leadership on the health of Operations and key challenges faced.
- Carry out improvement projects
- Conduct quarterly appraisals for those under direct supervision
- Supervise and coach Managers/Team Leaders and prepare them for the next level.
- Relationship Management with clients, Vendor and issuing authorities.
- Establish benchmarks and analyze reasons for deviations, if any
- Design and implement rewards and recognition
- Daily and Weekly MIS reporting – Internal and External
- Work scheduling and allocation
- Manage quality and audits
- Streamlining and implementation of processes across teams and offices
- Periodic review and tasks and explore alternatives of executing it efficiently & economically
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
- Graduate in any discipline
- Nine years of experience with min 3 years at Managerial level
- Should have handled a team of at least 50 plus people
- Management graduate preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, PowerPoint and access,
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written and preferably any other foreign language
- Operational and process driven
- Strong execution skills
- Good communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Analytical skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Ability to motivate and carry the team to achieve set objectives
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
(Desirable to have, but not critical to the role):
- Industry experience is preferable but not a must.
- Experience of handling six sigma projects would be an added advantage.
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas