- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements in accordance with the organization’s Job Descriptions as well as Manpower Plans.
- Interview, assess, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and assess calibers according to the Competency Based interview set for each level/group of levels.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the technical interview process and results.
- Assist in preparing job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of new hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Prepare all related logistics for the new comers in terms of laptop, office, email…….etc
- Conduct employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the Organization
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at L'azurde for Jewelry
With a true understanding for every...