- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts, customers and large contracts, particularly achieving genuine sales development. Ideal background would be in Sales and Marketing of ICT/ELV systems mainly in structured cabling systems and other systems such as CCTV & Security Systems, Access control, IT networking, Digital Signage, AV Solutions and etc.. Experience of tenders would also be useful.
- Understands the principles of sales and marketing, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide customers with quotations and negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Meeting assigned sales target.
- Fulfilling sales revenue target and market shares in ICT/ELV sector in assigned region
- Executing sales strategies in order to explore business opportunity and maximize sales prospect
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationship with potential and existing customers as well as to provide world-class customer service to strengthen customer loyalty and market penetration.
- Generating and maintaining credible sales forecast for accounts and provide this information on regular basis to management
- Achieving forecasted revenue targets and customer billings month on month
- Administering sales process and maximize profit opportunity.
- Generating leads through systematic prospecting; formulating proposals, following-up effectively and closing sales efficiently.
- Increasing pipeline opportunities and keep healthy pipeline forecasting
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services