- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leads shift operation to meet scheduled daily production output according to planning and with respect to required standards
- Ensure the availability of all raw materials and packaging in order not to stop the production process.
- Participates and Monitors the implementation of the quality management systems & ensures total compliance to GMP and safety standards.
- Coordinates with all other departments like maintenance, Quality & warehouse, and ensure the effectiveness of maintenance schedule.
- Makes sure of products quality are aligned with the set quality specifications & Standards
- Supervises production during the different stages and work on solve all the problem.
- Ensure staff commitment to wear the uniform, personal hygiene, commitment to health & safety instructions
- Handles investigations regarding all Production related issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire