- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Work From Home
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main role purpose of the Customer Relationship Manager will be to build and maintain long-term relationships with LCE current and future customers to ensure having happy and loyal customers. Handle their inquiries and requests in a timely manner with a high level of quality
Customer Relationship Manager Duties
Customers communication channels management
- Answer all current and potential customers calls, emails, web chat in a timely manner and provide details response for different LCE programs, Coaching service, Workshops, Certifications, Coaching awareness and Corporate training.
- Conduct the needed follow up to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Handle all customers complaints and ensure solving all complaints with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Send mass emails with our new activities and workshops to our database.
- Handle LCE facebook activities ( page, group) response to all messages with high quality within the agreed service level
- Ensure that LCE pages are always updated with new programs and activities
- Create and maintain a client’s database for all people who contact us (Calls, Emails, Facebook, Chat, WhatsApp) with the following filters: (Interests, Age, Location, Method of communication, Date of communication)
- Create a database with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and report it monthly to be addressed at our FAQ section.
- Create an answer database with helpful links, flyers, and videos to best answer our clients’ needs.
- Provide regular analysis based on the customers' database
- Prepare the need Weekly and monthly Reports and business performance
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Training and Coaching
Customer Relationship Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Customer oriented
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Multitasking person
- Ability to work under stress
- Computer skills proficiency – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and website.
- Data Reporting and analysis
- English language (writing and speaking)
About this Company
Life Coaching Egypt (LCE) was founded in 2009, with the vision of empowering people through self-knowledge to become the best versions of themselves as individuals and communities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Life Coaching Egypt
LCE combines the art of coaching with the science of psychology that tap into the...