- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Organizing events that will make an impact to a target audience. Ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
- Understanding marketing and promotion techniques. Having fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Detailed Job Description:
- Plan entire event steps according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Pursue new market opportunities to increase event sales.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients.
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction to create customer loyalty and deliver a positive event experience.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Consumer Services
About this Company
COB is a leading specialist in conferences, exhibitions, events, incentives and destination management. With more than 25 years of professional experience in event management, COB offers end-to-end solutions, products and services for the successful management and delivery of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Conference Organizing Bureau