- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for the execution of all trade activities & the different visibility solutions in order to boost the demand in all trade channels.
- Responsible for executing the annual trade support plans across the various trade channels according to roadmap and in line with brand strategies & priorities.
- Supports the implementation of the outlet classification plan & its regular update on quarterly basis.
- Coordinates with the different stakeholders to develop the different visibility solutions & planograms as well to ensure its proper implementation in the market.
- Supervises on the deployment of all merchandising material across the different trade channels.
- Responsible for releasing the monthly customer incentives in return to the granted display solutions & shelf shares.
- Ensures customer compliance with all contractual agreements in different channels & outlet types.
- Ensures proper installation & maintenance of all trade display solutions to maximize brand visibility & shelf shares.
- Tracks & reports all competitor trade Marketing activities & evaluates its impact on the brands performance.
- Assist in developing & executing consumer promotions in all/ specific trade channels when needed.
- Ensures that the local that local market data is constantly up to date & complete to include all competitive information
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration major Marketing/ Mass communication.
- Experience: 4-6 Years of experience in a similar field. Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing). Computer Skills: MS Word Skills Advanced MS Excel Skills Advanced MS PowerPoint Advanced MS Outlook Skills Advanced
Working Conditions: Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday] Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday] Working Hours: 7:30am till 4:00pm Working Environment: 60% Outdoors and 40% of standard office work.
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries