- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Year End Bonus, Medical Insurance, Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Building annual marketing plan and set marketing objectives & strategy with marketing manager and other marketing functions.
- Lead brand management team to achieve marketing objectives and strategies.
- Lead new product development plans in cooperation with other functions (R&D-Manufacturing – Supply chain – Sales & finance).
- Ensure implementation of marketing activities as per the annual planning (new product development, social media, marketing research, consumer & trade promotions, POSM, direct marketing activities) to assure attainment of market share, sales, and margin.
- Conduct regular field visit to monitor and control the execution of the planned activities.
- Collect and analyse the sales and distribution data by trade channel and area in comparison with the set budget.
- Recommend counteractive actions on unexpected activities or developments done by key players in the market.
- Evaluate changes in product positioning will impact sales, volumes, expenses and profitability
- Plan, implement marketing research activities in cooperation with research agencies to achieve business objectives.
- Track brands and projects budgeted expenses and ensure successful achievement.
- Prepare brand reviews and periodical reports with planned and implemented activities with a clear analysis on the category.
- Maintain a high level of motivation environment with brand management team.
- Work with social media, advertising agencies to develop new products support, execute social media campaigns, defined promotions to reach set goals in line with budgetary limits.
- Ensure contact with different media companies and assist in the set-up of the plans related to each market
- Communicate and train the sales team / trade marketing team on new product development & plan –o-gram implementation.
- Develop key account promotional activities and participate in the customer’s events/bonanzas/sale festivals/etc..
- Responsible for recommending the tactical activities needed monthly to achieve the sales targets in coordination with sales managers and trade marketing.
- Visit the market to interact as necessary with customers to assist the sales organization
- Develop follow up system with the sales and trade marketing team to track competitive activities in the market.
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...