- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating the full range of Ultrasound products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use.
- Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing, and customer service strategies
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Biotechnology Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Reap solutions was founded in early 2015 as an integrated solutions company focusing primarily on developing innovative ideas that help reducing customer problems and to maximize customer efficiency. We are currently working in the Medical segment, Radiology market to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at Reap Solutions