- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, Telephone bill, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Full-time, Flexible (results are what matter; some tasks can be completed remotely, some require travel within Cairo (operational oversight, meetings, events);
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
Main Responsibilities: Marketing, Admin, Business Development, Operations/Logistics/Purchasing
- Manage Trainer Pipeline, including recruitment, onboarding, oversight and data management;
- Oversee Facility Partnerships, including generating leads/conversions, logistics management
- (scheduling, sign-ups), and operational management (data, money collection);
- Organize special events for Faree2y – in and outside schools;
- Handle (some) social media communication;
- Assist in business development (further hiring, sponsorships, bookings, etc)
- Create revenue streams for Faree2y via sponsorships, product deals, etc
- Documentation of all the above: all meetings, training, and booking schedules need to be documented and cross-validated by Faree2y management team.
- Any other required tasks as assigned by CEO.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Faree2y is a Sports Facility and Operations Management company specialising in managing and operating small-to-medium-sized sports facilities. Utilising our roster of certified trainers, operational know- how, and creativity, Faree2y promotes athletics, health, and fitness.
See all Careers and Jobs at Faree2y