- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- The Egypt Head of Customer Experience manages and is responsible for optimizing all our customer interactions across all channels for Egypt.
- His or her mission is to deliver a world class experience for every interaction we have and doing this in the most efficient and lean way possible for all our driver partners and riders.
- All this done in such a way that establishes trust for our community, which we think is an important and core feature of our product experience.
- It consists of managing and leading the team in the GLs (2 locations Cairo and Alexandria, 40+ people) as well as managing the local Community Operations management team (Cairo).
- Growing and managing the team from its current state will be key part of this role.
- On the Uber Greenlight Locations (GLs) we help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and serve as a logistics hub for the city.
- In the GLs we strive, besides providing the best experience, to maximising the performance of the GLs (40+ people), raising the bar for our customer obsession.
- To accomplish this, you'll implement standard operating procedures for onboarding and engagement, and you’ll lead the team to innovate tomorrow’s new best practices.
- On the Community Operations side, you and your team will be responsible to build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations in Egypt.
- This role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes.
- There is a large focus on continuous process improvement, on both the support and product side, while advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience.
- The role combines all these facets as well as managing stakeholder relationships across the broader business to set the right expectations and deliver handsomely on them.
- All of this in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing markets in the world.
- Your leadership will instill inspiration and confidence throughout the team and GLs in your territory, manage stakeholders, bring the two teams together while being an advocate of our customers and bringing groups throughout the region together as a single team focused on building a successful advantage by growing and strengthening our customer obsession.
What You’ll Do
- Integrate the GLH and Comm-Ops organisations and processes into one structured and organisation
- You'll be tasked with scaling support in an innovative way at a company that's growing at an amazing speed and changing constantly. You're prepared to:
- Lead a large team of GL and Comm-Ops, and forefront support representatives to provide world-class support to our community of users.
- Be a key strategic voice in helping build one of Uber’s biggest market
- Transform our current systems and interactions into something that drives immense value and insights for the company
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements along the line
About this Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
See all Careers and Jobs at Uber