- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review the inventory, and record the actual numbers of materials in certain locations, so as to ensure that the project manager, sections
Requirements, costs and planning receive correct and valid information on the stock available at any time
- Follow-up of material retention sites to ensure that all stocks and materials have been stored in the right and appropriate conditions,
And they are kept in a manner that protects them from (heat, moisture, sun exposure) without causing any damage to them.
- Review signatures by acknowledging all purchase and payment orders to maintain the accuracy and accuracy of all registrations.
- Issue purchase orders for items with certain criteria to ensure that all required materials are available at all times.
- Follow-up machines selected for use in the sites, and coordinate with project managers to repair the machines that need to be repaired
To ensure that all required machines are available at all times.
- Determine the balances from the inventory that will be liquidated as scrap, so as to begin the process of selling it.
- Monitoring the project's brocade and management's risk of disposing of stagnant inventory
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...