- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Builds talent pools in line with anticipated needs through sourcing and keeping 'top talent' warm.
- Recruits, screens, interviews and refers the most qualified applicants to fill Naqla vacancies.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to define recruitment criteria.
- Composes employment advertisements and contacts appropriate advertising sources.
- Gathers job related information from applicants and conducts interviews.
- Verifies applicant information by checking references and verifying degrees.
- Attends recruiting events, develops recruiting materials, and maintains recruitment contacts to increase the pool of qualified applicants for specific positions.
- Maintains required records and documentation to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Participate in employer branding activities
- Prepare job descriptions.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
NAQLA is transforming the way goods move around, as we are setting standards to the world of Trucking in the region. Our core philosophy is building up a network that connects SHIPPERS with Trusted, Trained & Certified CARRIERS through Technology to guarantee the provision of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Naqla