- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations Main Activities:
- In collaboration with the CEO, accurate management of the CEO’s calendar and ensure that the CEO’s meetings are well organized (notice, agendas, minutes, etc.) on a timely manner (internal and external), and ensures that precise and concise minutes are prepared for meetings.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Prepare travel and accommodation warrants.
- Review and verify travel claims.
- Summarizing management reports.
- Attending and facilitating top-level meetings.
- Collecting/providing agendas and minutes for such meetings.
- Monitoring and establishing procedures for office record keeping and ensure the confidentiality and security of data.
- Liaising with other groups, agencies, and organizations.
- Translate, if necessary, any document and/or be an interpreter in any conversation where required to the Board Members and the guests of the CEO.
- Responsible for monthly reports presented by Constructions, Finance, Contracts, commercial and Audit Departments.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Khater Sports Group
With 30 years of proven performance under the most severe conditions, you will find KSG’s mark in the largest stadiums, sporting clubs, schools, residential compounds, hotels, and governmental institutions. We have delivered outstanding projects in every governorate in...