HR Personnel Specialist
-Heliopolis, CairoPosted 9 days ago
118Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 60Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system.
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Manage the process of employee termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Prepare the memo's regarding releasing the salaries, deserved payments for current and resigned staff.
- Administer termination procedures by exiting terminated employees out of the system and accomplish required documents and make financial Settlement and papers to ensure updated and accurate employee database
- Administer health and life insurance programs.
- Handle the medical insurance additions of new employees, deletions and resolve any inquiries that might arise
- 2 to 3 years of professional experiences in HR.
- Familiarity with Insurance and labour laws.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer skills
- Females only
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo6 days ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia25 days ago
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago