Skills And Tools:
- Gathers manpower needs every year.
- Builds a strong network of candidates and database through social media platforms, referrals, job websites, etc.
- Ensures applicant's positive experience to keep company's position and image.
- Reviews the required specifications before sourcing/job posting.
- Searches for and selects the most proper source/platform for job posting.
- Monitors the flow of candidates on a regular basis and reports it on a weekly basis.
- Conducts first level screenings (Ex.: CV screenings).
- Checks advert responses on a regular basis and reports any findings on time.
- Conducts phone screenings for the job using present questions.
- Arranges both HR and technical interviews.
- Completes the required paperwork for the recruitment documentation (Ex.: Recruitment request, Job specs form, application form, etc.).
- Collects feedback and evaluation from interviewers after the interviews and files them according to procedures.
- Feedbacks applicant about his/her interviewing results by email.
- Completes the comparison sheet between shortlisted applicants to support decision making.
- Prepares a job offer first draft and coordinates level of approvals.
- Sends the approved job offer to the applicant for revision and signature.
- Inform the applicant before reference check starts.
- Assists in conducting and documenting the reference check.
- Reviews and receives employee's hiring documents and sends them in a single file to personnel.
- Assists human resources manager in performance planning, execution and evaluation phases.
- Coordinates different actions related to performance management system implementation.
- Documents all the performance management system actions/forms in time for every phase.
- Assists in conducting training needs analysis (TNA) after analyzing employees' performance management evaluation.
- Assists in preparation of the company's training calendar.
- Follows up on the training calendar execution and reports progress to human resources manager.
- Arranger all training elements and coordinates different related work resources.
- Assists in conducting training evaluation levels.
- Assists the human resources manager in routine personnel related tasks (Ex.: Attendance, employee database updates, employee benefits addition/deletion.).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Language school graduate (preferably American, IGCSE or IB).
- HR Diploma is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent English, speaking and writing.
- Detail-oriented and result-oriented.
- Sharp and disciplined.
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- HR AdministratorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria2 days ago