Skills And Tools:
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes.
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator.
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Fluent in English.
- Females Only.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Human Resource RecruiterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago