Skills And Tools:
- To implement HR strategies and execute organizational development by creating clear job descriptions, benefits programs, and performance management system
- Develop & monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and tactics across the organization aligned with overall business strategies
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Maintain pay plan and benefits programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the HR management
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system to increase performance and decrease the turnover rate
- Assess training need to apply and monitor training programs
- Oversee HR-related administrative duties and ensure they are compliant with existing legal and government reporting requirements
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all company levels.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- HR Business PartnerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago