Skills And Tools:
- Code, test, deploy & support strategic data quality framework using off-the-shelf third party applications and internal tools.
- Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions in line with E&A’s overall data architecture goals and visions.
- Experience with proven track record in any data quality, data governance, business intelligence, analytics or big data implementation projects.
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one of the following Data Quality or Analytics tools: Collibra OwlDQ / Informatica DQ/ Talend DQ, Tableau, QlikView or similar.
- SAP BO (Desky + Weby)
- BI & Data Warehouse Concepts
- Informatica Power center and Power exchange awareness
- Informatica Data Quality awareness
- Excellent in SQL, Sub Query, Case when & PL-SQL
- SQL Fine tuning for millions of records
- Data Quality Profiling and cleansing awareness
- Banking background is a Attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Time and stress management skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Data Privacy LeadRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Abu Rawash, Giza16 hours ago