Skills And Tools:
The Business Development Engineer is responsible for overseeing business growth efforts on behalf of a company. Their duties include conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and client leads, coordinating with company leadership to conduct risk assessments, and maintaining beneficial relationships with clients, suppliers, and other business partners.
The Business Development Engineer will have therefore the following main functions:
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Analyze Potential and Existing Markets in order to Identify Business Opportunities.
- Establish Customer Base Relations and its Management Data Base.
- Carry out Market Research in order to Develop Strategies.
- Develop and Maintain Good Customer Relationships for the Future Growth of the Company.
- Prepare Presentations, Proposals on Effective Development of Business Opportunities.
- Assist the Relevant Management in Resourcing, Budgeting, and Problem Solving Activities.
- Develop Campaigns that will Help in Increasing the Recognition of the Company.
- Provides Updates on the Market Competition to the Sales and Service Department.
These responsibilities are subject to change depending on the needs of IRSC. There may be a need for travel to support the Company’s Strategy, within the scope of the
- An engineering background is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience in PV Power Plant Projects Execution and Exposure is Preferred.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD, Applicable Design Software is Preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills.
- Previous experience in PV Power Plants Projects Execution and Exposure is Preferred.
- Ability to conduct negotiations with vendors, suppliers, governmental entities, and utilities.
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on listening to the customer.
- Be organized, available, and with a high sense of responsibility.
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment.
- Be self-motivated, and able to manage stress and work under pressure.
- Be resilient and proactive.
- Shall have very good teamwork skills.
- Senior Business Development Sp... - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago
- Business DeveloperConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo17 days ago
- Electrical Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Sheraton, Cairo19 days ago
- Sales Outdoor Engineer (Kitche... - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Proposal & Business Developmen...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza7 days ago