UPS Maintenance ManagerPosted 13 days ago
33Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Supervising and coordinating with the Maintenance General Manager regarding all services provided to the product for which he is responsible for.
- Follow up the invoices for maintenance.
- Follow-up and repair of high-power hardware failures.
- Follow-up on the under repairing devices.
- Determine needed requirements and materials for repairing and installation.
- Control the movements of maintenance vehicles.
- Prepare and present the required reports from the department.
- Accomplishes maintenance department human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves maintenance department operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; monitor productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Analyzing needed department variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for technical problems.
- Advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory for spare parts stock to determine inventory levels and needed supplies.
- Review and approve needed equipment’s request for technician’s team.
- 8-10 years of progressively responsible electrical maintenance experience in UPS filed.
- Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Experience making staffing decisions, including hiring, scheduling and disciplining subordinates
- Effective leadership ability
- Demonstrably high level of technical understanding
- Budget development experience, including fiscal analysis and forecasting
- UPS Maintenance
- Safety program management and implementation
- Attention to detail
- Strong conceptual skills
- Demonstrated experience in supply management, including inventory control and procurement
- Facilities management systems experience
- Electrical Maintenance Section...Confidential Company - Port Fuad, Port Said8 days ago
- Spinning Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Maintenance Supervisor - Food ...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago