Skills And Tools:
Feed the Future Egypt Rural Agribusiness Strengthening Project (ERAS) is a five-year USAID-funded activity, supported by the U.S. government’s Feed the Future initiative. The project aims improve the competitiveness of Egypt’s horticulture producers and related down-stream businesses and food processors. The project promotes a more competitive and inclusive Egyptian economy through growth in selected horticultural sectors with special focus on securing employment and increasing agriculture-related incomes of smallholder farmers.
The project will work in greater Cairo, Upper Egypt, and the Nile Delta, through three strategic regional offices in Luxor, Minya and Gharbia, in addition to the main office in Giza.
The primary role of the Field Training Coordinator is to facilitate/coordinate training events and provide necessary logistical support. He or she will be required to travel extensively to the neighboring governorates where ERAS operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Contact all trainees and instructors/consultants to confirm their attendance of the training events as scheduled.
- Assist the Field Training Supervisor in identifying appropriate venues for in-class training sessions within the governorate he or she is assigned to.
- Ensure all training equipment, materials, manuals, presentations, etc. are in place and properly functioning.
- Manage training expenses for transportation, meals, coffee-breaks, drinks, etc.
- Ensure all training forms and reports are properly completed. These include trainee’s attendance sheets, expense reports, training evaluations, etc.
- Submit training forms and reports to the Field Training Supervisor on regular basis.
- University degree with a minimum of three years' work experience in same role preferably with an international development organization operating in the agriculture/agribusiness field.
- Applicants must be citizens of Assiut.
- Willing to travel extensively to assignment locations with Upper Egypt.
- Strong organizational and logistical skills
- Familiar with accounting and procurement
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Commanding spoken and written English is a preference.
- Must be prompt, team-player, punctual, accessible, resourceful, self-starter, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Training Operations SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago