Skills And Tools:
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR generalist to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
- Maintain the human resource information system HRIS and employee database
- Keep organization structure updated
- Review and update employee job descriptions
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Track new comers probation period reviews & act on offering support for enhancement
- Handle all organization design activities including departments’ structuring/restructuring within the designated area.
- Follow up on departments in designated area, to ensure the fulfilment of Performance Management (PM) process on the relevant system (i.e. Objectives Setting phase, Mid-Year appraisal, and End of Year appraisal), and to ensure that the PM cycle is carried out efficiently within set timeframes.
- Participate in the communication of PM policies, procedures and guidelines, to ensure objective assessment and evaluation of employees.
- Prepare the performance management reports and analysis, to support further decision making.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Modify and update policies & SOPs to be aligned with company’s strategy, and make sure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Manage assigned OD & employer branding projects.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Prepare, revise, and negotiate job offers and financial packages for candidates based on salary structures and policies, in order to ensure the hiring of qualified candidates while maintaining internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Administer compensation and benefits
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Benchmark compensation and benefits
- Assist in recruitment process
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Administer employee discipline processes
- Conduct exit interviews & provide reports on findings to management
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Organization Development and Personnel functions
- HR Diploma is a plus
- Excellent command of English language
- Very good knowledge of the Egyptian Labor Law
- Advertising Agency experience is a plus
- Resident near Maadi
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef5 days ago
- Human Resources Manager - Alex...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago