Skills And Tools:
Plan, coordinate and execute all recruitment needs of the company with excellent quality and in a timely manner, assist in the performance management systems, KPIs and, training and development initiatives to uplift the productivity & efficiency of the employees.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Receive recruitment requisitions and update their job descriptions.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job sites/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods like CBI to filter candidates within schedule
- Select shortlisted candidates and recommend their CVs to the hiring manager
- Reception the new candidates, make orientation and prepare all their documents, devices, SIM cards etc.
- Assist the organization in areas such as team development, strategic planning, leadership development, organizational redesign, and change management.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics, including (but not limited to): time-to-fill, time-to-hire, quality of hire and source of hire and report them to the direct manager.
- Assist in Designing & implementing the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR.
- Coordinate and follow up short- and long-term planning for OD programs.
- Assist & coordinate the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- BSc in Business Administration /BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Recruitment & OD functions. Preferably in Manufacturing / Industrial organizations. Familiar with hiring blue & white collars.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago