HR GeneralistPosted 2 months ago
94Applicants for1 open position
- 17In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Participate the company’s annual training and development plan
- Participate in the process of assessing training and development needs for company employees
- Design in-house training programs
- Apply the company’s criteria to the selection of all internal/external training providers
- Evaluate and assess the quality of the training delivered by all external training providers and make recommendations regarding their retention
- Ensure all training & development related documentation such as training materials, trainer CVs, performance planning/appraisal documents, employee development plans are in order and the relevant data is inserted into the HRMS
- Supervise the performance planning/appraisal process ensuring all departments are following the process
- Participate in the process of preparing/updating company new/current job descriptions
- Participate in the process of preparing the Training & Development Function budget on an annual basis and ensure the alignment of all training & development related expenses versus the forecasted
- University Degree in Commerce/Business Administration is preferred.
- 1-3 years of working experience in the field of HR Function .
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Males only
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago