School Head of Admission and RegistrarPosted 5 days ago
22Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
An International School in Alexandria is seeking to hire a dynamic & professional applicant to:
- Meet with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enrol their children at the school.
- Maintain an accurate record of all places available at the school and an up to date waiting list that details students who wish to be enrolled and have passed any necessary placement tests.
- Update, maintain and manage the student information database ensuring that up to date information is available on a daily basis.
- Ensure annual enrolment processes such as; the re-enrolment process, Parent School Contract and registration of students, is completed within the agreed timetable.
- Prepare reports for the School Principal/CEO and the corporate office reflecting; the current enrolments, waiting lists, status of vacant seats and current conversion data.
- Maintain and create files for all new applicant, new students, current student, exiting students and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Ensure schools’ policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times and ensure all audit items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors.
- A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
- Minimum experience of three years
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid time management skills - ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking
- Front Office Manager (Hotels) ...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria2 hours ago
- Front of House Representative ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Business Development - IT Sale...Computer Remarketing Services - Milton Keynes, United Kingdom9 days ago
- Admin Specialist- FactoryConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 hour ago
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt40 minutes ago
- Business Developer - Medical M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt41 minutes ago