Skills And Tools:
- Coordination with all department to identify needed positions.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Supervise all communication means (telephone, fax telex or internet) and follow-up in case of mal functioning.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Participate in identifying administration services needed and stationary and developing their budgets.
- Responsible for transportation services and its costing and maintenance.
- Responsible for insurance services for all Mekdar assets
- Responsible for social and health insurance for all employees in Mekdar.
- Supervise Maintenance and housekeeping services for the factory and head office.
- Prepare performance appraisal for his subordinate and review the appraisal of another department. Approves vacations and over-time.
- Responsible for the administration of the recruitment process and fulfilling paperwork.
- Review absence, late employees and working hours.
- Prepare salary and over-time lists, including all variable income.
- Review investigation and implement the disciplinary actions.
- Review peer and management evaluations.
- Execute social insurance requirements.
- Follow-up with requirements of licenses, customs, and trade associations
- Proven at least 3 years’ experience as an HR officer, office administrator or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- BSc/BA in office administration, human resources or relevant field is preferred
- Excellent English and Arabic writing and speaking skills
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago