Skills And Tools:
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantitative needs. BOQ setting.
- Preparing contracts and documents. Define payments budgets, inventory, and material needs.
- Track construction changes and update budgets Negotiate with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Hire and document contractors and sub-contractors. Coordinate with site engineers and conduct field visits.
- Prepare payments to contractors and subcontractors. Document progress, materials, and reports related to the project.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors.
- Follow up with the consultant all the approvals for the quantities Receiving and restricting all supplies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Architecture / Civil )
- 7/15years experience in the field of technical auditing.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Excel is a must.
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago