Skills And Tools:
- Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- Support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Adminstration/HR, Pharmacy or related fields.
- MBA or Diploma in Human Resources Management is a big PLUS.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Good knowledge of OD, performance management, L&D & employment/labor laws.
- Excellent computer & Microsoft office Applications skills.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience as HR manager in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Leadership & Decision-making skills.
- Big data Analytical skills.
- People, Process & Detail oriented.
- Organizational & Time management skills.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago