Technical Office ManagerPosted 1 month ago
272Applicants for1 open position
- 17In Consideration
- 39Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Preparing technical and material submitting.
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Attending progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
- Taking part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinating between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinating with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Taking part in selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects.Reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
- Following up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
- Taking part in the contractual aspect of projects.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Maintaining organised and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders … etc) and coordinating with different teams to get these documents issued.
- Close monitoring of IEC staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers’ activities.Ensuring project delivery is on time and within budget.
- Checking the quality of the work executed.
- Planning and preparing project paperwork and updating it regularly in liaison with the Project Manager.
- Handling the finish works to the QC.
- Implementing and solving technical problems that arise.
- Controlling and maintaining the safe, smooth progress of construction works.
- Communicating projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to IEC Senior Management.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Proven working experience as a Projects Management in the construction sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Preferably be a resident of Cairo .
- Extensive knowledge of department processes .
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - North Coast, Matruh10 days ago
- Technical Office Engineering M...Dar for construction & development - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago