Skills And Tools:
- Provide HR related support and advice to management and staff on a range of HR functions Including talent acquisition and retention, employee relations, performance and compensation,learning & development, organization development and effective leadership practices.
- Ensure legislative compliance and identify and implement company policies and practices are compliant with labor law.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Gather payroll Sheet like bank accounts and working days.
- Create , publish and remove job ads.
- Schedule and make job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Implement HR plan and defined main power plan
- Benefit contract administration, Open Enrollment process, claim assistance and resolution, and responsiveness to employees.
- Processes workers’ compensation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Leave of Absence paperwork.
- Preparation and enforcement of salary scale.
- Coordinates and tracks performance reviews with responsible manager.
- Lead and oversee employee relations investigations and effective resolution of claims.
- Developed job descriptions and Organization chart.
- Developed a new employee orientation program to fully onboard staff.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Administration of company databases.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Competitive package
- Contract, Social & Private Medical insurance after 3month
- Career path
- A bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 years in HR and Administrative affairs .
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word,
- Excellent knowledge of labor law .
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Excellent Command in English in both skills written and speaking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an attitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Compensation & Benefits Specia...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago