Real Estate Sales ManagerPosted 23 days ago
76Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 25Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Set weekly, monthly, and annual goals according to the sales plan.
- Track these goals by meeting with team members on a regular time.
- High following up and continue coaching for team members, –helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective, and the ability to support and motivate sales members is essential to success at this job
- Motivating others to meet goals in a sales environment thrive
- Develop and implement training programs that teach sales members how to get customers with continually coaching.
- Preparing reports and presentations to Commercial Director / CEO
- Responsible maintaining relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Preparing the selling strategy of the company to achieve sales targets.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- Analyzing trends and results and generates timely sales reports.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Coaching – helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job
- Salesmanship – must to train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis
- Team management – it is the responsibility to oversee the sales agent team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met
- Communication skills/Leadership – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales members, and other managers is essential for effective real estate sales managers
- Business acumen –understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales. Must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a manager mindset
- Performance management – Plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
- Experience in the commercial Real estate field not less than 10 years.
- High organization and planning skills.
- Good command of English & computer programs.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- High Motivation skills
- Commercial Real Estate MUST
- Age 30+
- Property Consultant - Sales Re...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago