- Experience Needed:
More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced, innovative marketer to join our organization at an exciting time of KN marketing transformation.
We are going through a period of innovation, growth, and change which requires a marketing strategy that will enable us to achieve our goals. This is a great opportunity for a strategic self-starter to provide leadership to a high-performance team, lead on strategic projects, and deputize for the Head of Marketing.
- Devise and implement innovative, effective marketing campaigns to maximize and achieve
- targets for a range of products across KN. This includes any formative research, developing and implementing marketing campaigns that include content marketing, paid media, PR campaigns, eCRM, print, and social.
- Manage all campaigns spend through careful budget management.
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance to relevant stakeholders across the organization.
- Act as the Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the organization’s content marketing strategy, playing a proactive role in creating and commissioning regular digital content in support of specific campaigns and wider strategic work to raise the profile of the organization’s work.
- Ensure campaign digital activity aligns with the overall strategy and offers the best ROI.
- Manage relationships with relevant external suppliers (e.g. outsourced PR agencies, media agencies, printers, digital support, design studio etc.).
- Work as part of the marketing team and carry out work as requested by the Head of Marketing
More than 8 years
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a leading technology & enterprise-class solutions provider since 1999. with 3 offices KSA, UAE & EGYPT that currently has four products and multiple IT services :
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
iMore : iMore Platform is a flexible micro-services architecture that provides all...