Skills And Tools:
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Update and maintain content posted on the Web.
- Confer with other managers to identify trends or key group interests or concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications, such as employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal or external audiences.
- Develop plans or materials to communicate activities undertaken by organizations that are beneficial to the environment, public safety, or other important social issues.
- Real Estate Background
- Copywriting Background
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Ad-words, and email campaigns
- Proven Experience in the digital work
- Media Buyer/Social Media Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago