Contracts & Tenders ManagerPosted 15 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsible to: Sales Support Team Leader (UK) and General Manager MT (Cairo)
1. Purpose of the Job
The MEA Contracts & Tenders Manager is responsible for the identification and submission of tenders across the MEA region for all Kimal products. Management of the tender process from start to finish ensuring the offer is submitted on time by working in conjunction with all departments within the business.
In conjunction with the relevant Sales manager ensure pricing management for both contracts and agreements to ensure all volume commitments are adhered to and correct pricing is applied.
2.Summary of Duties and Responsibilities (Key Accountabilities)
- Actively pursues new business on a daily basis through tender/RFQ and word of mouth opportunities and disseminates this to the team as required.
- Identifies prepares and works with relevant distribution partners to submit to upcoming tenders within required timelines.
- Identify, monitor and work with Sales Manager to identify any contracts at risk.
- To deliver pre-tender reporting packages that assist Sales/Product managers in assessing business potential and suitability.
- To create and maintain a centrally accessible database either on IFS, shared data or on the Kimal Intranet to effectively monitor and manage contract business to support tender applications and reviews.
- Maintains third-party price lists and house price lists by liaising with Sales Manager and third parties as required on a regular basis.
- Identifies builds and maintains strong and lasting business relationships with key decision-makers within the relevant teams of our distribution partners.
- Supports Sales representatives with Procurement and contractural discussions and opportunities.
- Performs all activities (in line with the sales strategy) including contract negotiations to accomplish or exceed planned objectives.
- Responds quickly to customer questions and needs and resolves customer issues within a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with Kimal policies and practices.
- Provides Kimal with accurate reports on sales activities and new business forecasts in the manner requested.
- Attends and participates in professional congresses and events as required.
Experience Required to do the job. (minimum requirement)
- 2 years successful medical sales or tender management/submission experience
4. Responsibility for People (numbers involved & personnel)
5. Responsibility for Costs (outline of type of decisions taken)
- Management of customer agreements and quotations
6. Contacts Inside and Outside the Company (routine or complex information and the degree of sensitivity involved)
- Inside the Company
- Customer Care (Routine Information//Moderately Complex)
- Business Co-Ordinators (Routine Information/Moderately Complex)
- Sales Manager/Director (Moderately Complex Information/Occasionally sensitive)
- Purchasing/Specs (Routine Information/Moderately Complex)
- Quality/Regulatory (Routine Information/Moderately Complex)
- IT (Routine Information/Moderately Complex)
- Marcomms (Routine Information/Moderately Complex)
- Outside the Company
- Business Managers/Consultants (Complex Information/Occasionally Sensitive)
- Public/Private Purchasing Managers (Complex Information/Occasionally Sensitive)
- Procurement HUB key personnel (Complex Information/Occasionally Sensitive)
- Hospital Procurement personnel (Complex Information/ Moderately Sensitive)
7. Analytical Requirements (type of analysis work/information involved with frequency, whether
- Straightforward or complex information)
- Work with Sales Manager and Sales Representatives to gather intelligence on customer accounts- existing and new.. (Moderately Complex)
- Monitor and supply Key account information for Sales Manager and Sales representatives using IFS, Qlkview and procurement leads information(Moderately Complex)
- Comply with agreed administrative duties for example, but not limited to;, forecasting, SPRS, tenders, quotations, (Moderately Complex)
- Integrity and an open approach
- Devoted to uncompromising quality and customer satisfaction.
- Open to continuous learning.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in work ethic, customer service, dress and demeanor.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of sales techniques – i.e. networking, cold calling, sales presentations, closing the sale, repeat sales
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and applications, such as e-mail, Microsoft Office, graphics software, etc.
- Fluency in English.
- Senior Estimation and Tenderin...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo9 days ago
- Sales Representative CairoConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales Representative Cairo Nas...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 hours ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Representative- Cairo- N...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Representative Cairo - N...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago