Skills And Tools:
- Work closely with the CEO to be well informed of upcoming commitments, meetings, conferences, personal activities, etc
- Coordinate and manage CEO/staff member’s business travels, conferences, meetings, flight bookings/accommodations, and visas.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, itineraries, agendas, and other confidential administrative tasks as assigned.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial documents, presentations, and any other documents.
- Follow-through on issues/assignments as assigned by the CEO.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments and act as a liaison between the organization and other external parties as assigned by the CEO.
- Manage and maintain filing/archiving systems, retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Attend meetings to compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings as needed.
- Coordinate factory visits and with different departments.
- Implementing and maintaining office administrative systems.
- maintain office policies as necessary and according to HSE regulations.
- Preparing letters, reports, presentations.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and maintain the filing system.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Assist the managers and employees in administrative issues.
- Assists of contact among CEO’s, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Follow up all Tasks with all Department internal.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Reminding the CEO informed of important tasks and deadlines.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a part of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Communication skills.
- Females Only.
- In-depth knowledge of office management.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Preferred Degree in business administration or relative field.
- Administrative ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Operations Manager - Freight F...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago