International Ice Cream Retail Brand Manager - Giza
-Giza, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
97Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for Stock Management and Inventory Turn-over with continuous follow up on Cost of Goods Sold.
- Responsible for the P&L of the brand.
- Financial planning for all budgets (marketing, operation, buying, maintenance, Openings, staff uniform, etc...).
- Responsible for the stores’ and brand’s image as per the international standards (stores’ checklist and reports), Manage Branches (Hygiene, Display, windows, targets, etc...).
- Setting brand Business Plan (yearly sales and margin forecast).
- New stores allocation, research, P&L, and marketing activities).
- Brand Marketing planning and budgeting.
- Pricing by conducting ongoing price analysis of the brand compared to the market and in light of the targeted BP margins.
- Responsible for promotion plans.
- Working closely with Mall Management to prepare Inventory & Stock Management.
- Following up on payment strategy and fulfillment with finance department.
- Responsible for ALL communication with the brand whether for deliveries, payments, marketing or other.
- Promotion plans preparation and monitoring.
- Monitoring all marketing activities together with the marketing team.
- Supervise the brand product coordinator and merchandising planner regarding; product data, system data entry, targets among stores and coordinating with suppliers orders.
- Work closely with Audit Department, regarding Hygiene, Food & Beverage Standards, Products display and Mall Regulations Standards.
- Setting an action plan for all seasons.
- Preparing brand related reports such as; selling up and selling through, new stores P&L reports.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and handling customer complaints, if any.
- Experience: +7 to 10 years experience in Retail.
- Fluent English with Multinational Exposure.
- International Food and Beverage Experience, preferably in Ice Cream International Brands.
- Educational background should be in Retail F&B.
- Strong Communications Skills.
- Strong Analytical & Strategic Thinking.
- Detailed & Result Oriented.
- Customer Focus.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Good at Numbers.
- Jr.General Manager- Internatio...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Marketing Manager - GizaConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Social Media Specialist & Digi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Operations Manager (F&B)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago