Skills And Tools:
- Searching for new opportunities and generate leads.
- Prepare target list for contacting by phone using LinkedIn, directories, contacts, and other sources of information using sales methodology.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling or emails.
- Approaching new clients.
- Pitching and presenting to clients.
- Preparing questions and answer inquires.
- Negotiating and closing business deals.
- Generating and following up on leads through the qualification process.
- Prepare the end–to–end sales process to deliver against a range of performance metrics.
- Create and progress a sales pipeline to meet sales objectives.
- Follow defined quality and sales procedures while running sales activities.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Identify cost-effective and practical alternatives for the channel by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and opportunities status on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- BSc in Business Administration, commerce, or related field.
- Proven experience in selling Software/IT/ERP Solutions is a must.
- Must have at least +2 years of experience in selling ERP systems and software.
- Knowledge of the Gulf market, the software market is preferred.
- Fluent English.
- Experience working on an ERP System is a must.
- IT/Software Background.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Negotiation and Presentation and selling skills.
- Networking and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Experience in generating leads for technology, and software solutions.
- Experience in targeting the right market sector based on the company sales plan.
- Experience in evaluating the leads that come from inbound calls or emails from prospective customers.
- Experience in evaluating and filtering directories to build the base of the needed contact that can help on reaching the targeted customers.
- Software Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo12 days ago
- Customer Service Agent / Teles...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria5 days ago