Skills And Tools:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and manage a portfolio of accounts in a manner that achieves long-term business objectives.
- Represent the company in a way that project its values, ethics and keenness for quality.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Manage own/assigned customers’ business interactions throughout their complete lifetime since generating the lead and until company dues collection in coordination with the finance team.
- Manage and track own account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Suggest actions on the Sales Department Manager to improve sales performance and to identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintain Good understanding on company portfolio of products, targeted markets and competition.
- Maintaining good IT technical understanding and knowledge within the scope of company’s domain of work enabling himself to successfully manage technical discussions with customers to assess customer needs and suggest solutions and products.
- Continuous update on the company’s CRM system regarding all sales activities.
- Carry out own business activities in accordance with the established policies and procedures reflecting company values and good image at all times both internally and among customers, vendors, distributors and vendors.
- Ensure the successful delivery of company portfolio of products at all times and ensuring reasonable customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a following up connection with existing customers to generate new opportunities with while looking forward and acting towards generating new leads.
- Communicate clearly, actively report and work in close coordination and collaboration with the Sales Department Manager.
- University degree, computer science or IT related degree is a plus.
- Post Graduate Studies in Project Management, Marketing, Sales or other relevant fields is a big plus.
- Proven work experience as Sales Account Manager or Sales Account Executive – one of which at least in the IT field.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Productivity application (MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- English | Excellent writing and speaking.
- Excellent negotiation, plus verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- High time management and strategic planning skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude and flexibility.
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Junior Sales Real Estate - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Telesales AgentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- National Sales Manager - Pharm... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior sales team leader - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia20 days ago
- IT Sales Executive - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Sales Account Manager ( ERP )Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago