Skills And Tools:
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the BMS product in Egypt to optimize sales & market shares. Build and strengthen business relationships with key channel partner organizations. Ensure UniPower Egypt has the proper and scalable route to the market. Meet or exceed channel sales revenue, channel sales profitability, partner recruitment objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the overall business including business trends and BMS corporate strategy.
- Develops and implements innovative marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develops / champions annual brand planning to optimize sales & market shares.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Generate demand for BMS product in the market and offer best solutions to address end-user needs with the focus on growing the channel sales pipeline and profitability.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Monitor local market and customer trends, as well as industry developments and implement necessary measures accordingly.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status and provide accurate monthly and quarterly order forecasts to the management.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Works with access to ensure favorable pricing and reimbursement situations at all times.
- Manage and maintain healthy pipeline by effective use of CRM and other available tools.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in industry
- 5-10 years of experience creating and building a reseller and system integrator channel in Egypt
- Experience in selling BMS product is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the BMS Market in the territory.
- Channel management and demand creation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent communications, presentations, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.