Marketing ManagerPosted 1 month ago
- 26In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The company: We are a regional specialty company focused on manufacturing, Importing and commercializing innovative therapeutics that address unmet therapeutic needs acrossMENA region. Head quartered in Dubai with offices located in Cairo. Our commercial reach extends across more than 13 countries across Middle East North Africa region. Our Therapeutic areas of focus are Dermatology, Neurology and Nutrition with a rich pipeline in development.
- Monitor market trends and advise management of changes in competition, product availability, or related matters.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategy and overall objectives.
- Develop and execute advertising and promotion tactics for assigned products.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of promotional materials in the field to take corrective action where necessary.
- Assist in the management of budgetary responsibilities as necessary.
- Assist in the identification of new business opportunities through continuous assessment of market dynamics.
- Assist in the direction of marketing activities for the achievement of short and long-term business objectives, increased profit, and market control.
- Set the annual activation strategy and plan for the whole year in line with the overall marketing strategy and desired position
- Lead the annual planning and execution of medical conferences strategy and all related events
- Assist in the preparation of operations matters including market research, advertising, and promotion, distribution, pricing, and selling.
- Ensure that all strategy is based on market research to determine needs of the target audience.
- Ensure the use of effective forecast models and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Contribute to market forecasting as necessary.
- Building Effective Business Partnerships
- Collaborate with other members of the Pharma Sales & Marketing leadership team to deliver a competitive advantage.
- Communicate and coordinate promotional activities with sales management.
- Design and conduct the sales force training and strategy orientation.
- Ensure the implementation of management plans for all KOLs to advance business partnerships.
- Develop sound business partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS in a scientific field (Pharmacy, sciences, dentistry . etc.)
- 2-3 years of related marketing experience.
- Product launch experience is a solid asset.
- Experience in planning and execution of multichannel campaigns including traditional and digital channels.
- Experience with social media campaigns.
- Experience in marketing of Dermatology products (highly preferred)
- Daring and creative critical thinker.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- General computer and sales software operations.
- Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills, comprehension skills, knowledge of sales principals and
- Computer skills.
- Media Buyer/Social Media Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago