Skills And Tools:
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers, and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc.)
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Ability deploys, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field from a reputable university.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in the same role
- Understanding of network concepts.
- Experience in Network installation and configuration.
- IT certifications are preferred (CCNA, MCSA).
- Previous experience in basic maintenance of photocopiers & printers.
- Great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Very Good command of English.
- IT Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago