Senior Personnel SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
153Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Support for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system.
- Handle employees' insurance procedures through delivering insurance check to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1,2 and 6
- Maintaining Employees Data on Success factors ( adding new hires, deactivating leavers, adjusting changes)
- Handling both the hiring and resignation process.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
- Prepare monthly payroll & issue payslips
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy
- Responsible for posting the allowances and penalties
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Technical Qualifications:- Human Resource Background with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Hr Certificate is highly preferred.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago
- Human Resource DirectorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Personnel Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Payroll & Personnel Section He...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago