Skills And Tools:
- Manages the recruitment process for white collars and interns using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Conducting interviews with all white collars.
- Reviews the resumes for all job candidates, shortlist, and recommend candidates to senior management.
Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible for MCE Vodafone account.
- Help expats in any query related to compensation and benefits.
- Order and follow up all required for newcomer’s accommodation .
- Police checks (Doing police checks - Translate - Stamp from foreign affairs)
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling employees about any ex-pat need.
- Responsible to deal with brokers to find flats outside accommodation for new teacher.
- Responsible to handle the newly hired teachers in terms of mobile phones, sim cards.
- Handling HR Communication e-mail.
- Drafting and sending out any e-mail through HR mail.
- Making Exit interview.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field
- BA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and, at best, experience with quantitative data collection.
- Fluent English
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo4 days ago