Skills And Tools:
1. Assign project’s tasks across project team members on site to ensure proper fit between qualifications and skills, and assigned jobs.
2. Monitor and supervise the project’s technical and design review (whether conducted internally and externally)
To check for any deviation in common standards and ensure compliance with set quality standards.
3. Supervise the review of the quantity survey conducted by head office team to check any deviation and/or
Validate with other technical on-site aspects.
4. Ensure that technical conflicts in quantity survey or shop drawing are communicated with project’s relevant personnel in head office to close any gaps and tackle inconsistencies.
5. Communicate with the project client/consultant to send and receive responses on Request for Information
(RFIs) and circulate relevant information to project team.
6. Liaise with the Construction team on site to ensure that the Technical Office site team is providing the needed technical assistance during project execution, responding to any technical inquiries with regards to shop drawing or quantity survey, and tackling any technical inconsistencies.
7. Review and submit graphical and narrative reports, on daily basis, to the Project Manager for briefing on
Project’s performance and progress.
8. Review and submit technical reports (providing details on waste material, project’s progress and financial performance), on monthly basis, to Technical Office relevant personnel in head office for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
9. Review subcontractors’ and clients’ invoices in coordination with Project Manager and Technical Office
Manager, and provide signature for prompt processing of payments.
10. Review concrete-related work - in terms of usage, waste/drainage, related payment invoices, etc.- and handle relevant communication with the project’s client/consultant.
- Bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering.
- +13 years of experience in Construction Companies.
- Good Knowledge about both Engineering & Commercial.
- Excellent English Language.
- Willing to relocate to North Coast
- Project Management courses (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management (PRMG))is a plus.
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez1 day ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh1 day ago