Skills And Tools:
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Bachelors degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English Level.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- International Recruitment & De...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago