- Experience Needed:
7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Promote businesses, services, products, or brands. They develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff. They also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
7 to 9 years
About this Company
Mamiba is currently one of the leading hotel amenities suppliers in the region. We manufacture and supply amenities to the world’s most prestigious hotels in Africa, Middle East and Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba
Mamiba also supplies luxury hotel amenities brands such as Bvlgari and Acqua di...