Skills And Tools:
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities through visiting clients, cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email, and in-person and closing business deals.
- Actively seek out new partnership opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up a face to face meetings with potential clients/partners.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Following up on client leads, and identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services offered by the business.
- Handle sales pipeline.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Team Leading Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Business Development Specialis...Selah ElTelmeez For publishing & printing - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago