Skills And Tools:
- Managing new contracts and contracts renewals.
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for new comers to ensure adherence to personnel filing system.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Filing Hiring documents and contracts.
- Issuing HR Letters.
- Issuing monthly Payroll
- Coordinates the hiring activities to identify staffing needs with hiring managers’/departments heads.
- Responsible for on boarding of new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in similar position preferable in the same industry.
- Fluency in English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago