Skills And Tools:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Bachelors degree (highly advantageous).
- 5-7 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures, and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- The computer is literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Automotive Operations Supervis...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Fire Fighting Safety ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Fire Fighting Safety Manager -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia9 days ago